About Me

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Drugstore find of the week



I'm a poor poor student, so whenever I can find a quality product at a fantastically cheap price I scoop em up as fast as possible. While drugstore diving I discovered these great brushes by a company called POSH. POSH offers great synthetic brushes at an equally great price, giving you tons of bang for your buck.

There are many brushes from POSH to choose from. I started off with the 5 Piece Mini Brush Kit with Zipper Pouch. This mini travel brush kit includes a powder brush, purse foundation, conceal & touch up duo brush, brow & eyeliner duo brush, smokey & angle eye shadow duo brush in a zippered travel purse.

PROS
Cheap cheap price. I think I ended up getting mine on sale at Pharma Plus for under $10.
Brushes are great quality and offer excellent blendability.
Very easy to clean and dries quickly.

CONS
The foundation brush is way too huge for a flawless application. It's the only brush in the set that I don't use.
The brushes are a tad shorter then regular sized brushes so it makes for an awkward application.

All in all I'd say that I'm completely happy with these cheap but cheerful brushes and just might be one of my most favourite drug store finds of all time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment