About Me

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Wednesday, May 12, 2010

the eyebrow gods have answered!


I reallllly am obsessed with eyebrows.  Maybe it's because I was not blessed in the beautiful brow department (mine seem to stop where most people have an arch...horrible...I know), that's why the Smashbox original brow tech has been a favourite of mine for years and years. So there I was checking my hundreds of emails when my favourite weekly dose of Smashbox introduced me to this fabulous find.  Brow tech to go?! AHHHMAZING. 

I know right...freaking amazing.  The one end has an angled brow pencil, that never has to be sharpened (genius!!) and the other end has a soft holding gel to help tame the most unruly brows.

Me and my sparse straggly eyebrows haaave to have this!  A review will follow as soon as I get it in my hot little hands :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment