About Me

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Thursday, May 6, 2010

I have a sick obsession with this stuff...





Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream. It comes in lots of different formats, but my personal favourite is the Skin Protectant. This miracle balm can get rid of the nastest, driest chapped lips over night. You apply a nice coating right before bed and vamoosh..wake up with the softest lips ever. I must admit this stuff has a slightly medicinal stank to it and for some reason reminds me of earwax..but I still slather it all over my lips, cuticles, elbows and heels every night when I go to sleep. When I'm sick, I schlop it on my nose to prevent that dreaded crusty rudolph not so cute look. With this stuff a little bit goes a long long way. I gave some to my grandma for her birthday..apparently she puts it all over her face as a moisturizer and I swear to you she is over 70 and her skin is glowing!

From the Elizabeth Arden website...8 great ways to use 8 hour cream

Eight great ways to use Eight Hour Cream

1. Alleviate dry skin.
2. Great gloss for lips.
3. Highlight eyelids, cheeks and shoulders.
4. For after shaving or waxing.
5. Shape brows into place.
6. Soften rough, dry cuticles.
7. Antidote for rough heels and soles.
8. Best in-flight moisture booster.


#5 shall be tested tomorrow...my two sick obessions will collide...8 hour cream and eyebrows! ha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment