About Me

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's My Look in a Box

Soooo...as soon as I heard the title of Look in a Box of course my brain travelled back to that fantastical SNL skit...ya know the one I'm talking about :)

MAC originally released the Look in a Box idea earlier this year...but it was only available in Duty Free stores and Travel Retail locations.  I diiiiied when I saw the Gothette Look in a Box, and I still want it badly..but there's a new collection being released at the Bay (July 8th) in Canada and at Nordstroms (July 16th) in the US.

The collection will be packaged similarly to the other Looks in a Box, with an image on the outside showing






The one I'm most excited for is the Look in a Box: Frisky Girl ($59.50 US/ $61.50 CDN)
This collection contains





Pretty Baby Beauty Powder..previously found a home in the Hello Kitty collection.














 Powder Blush in Well Dressed
















Mineral Eye Shadow in Mercurial

















Lipglass in Nymphette




















Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara





















Soooo gorgeous. Me want!

0 comments:

Post a Comment